Food Service Equipment & Supplies/The Sanitary Slicer

Ron wrote at 2012-03-15 18:04:01
I would like to buy the old slicer--could you contact me a Ron

whitefaceowl wrote at 2012-06-03 02:57:58
I have a Sanitary Slicer from the late 50s. It is a great machine and worth the repairs as long as the windings and motor are ok. I know a good man in Bakersfield CA who works on these old guys!

Kay wrote at 2012-07-17 00:03:28
I have a Sanitary Slicer Serial # 27469 MOD S-4 Phase 1 Cycle 60. It is int great shape. I used it last year for all my slicing for canning, etc. I have moved to a much smaller place and just don't have room for it. Does any one know how much it would be worth?? And the best way to sell it. (Ebay, Craigs LIst etc).  

Wellrope wrote at 2014-12-16 01:52:59
I have a nice Sanitary Slicer with a West German blade.  Very nicely built and works well.  I'm not certain, but feel like the company went out or was absorbed by another over the years.

Howard wrote at 2015-01-08 16:52:17
the Sanitary Slicer is 1940s-VINTAGE Slicer.----Company out of Business ,--I Have one that works well.---

Stephen wrote at 2015-04-18 20:15:59
Hi Robert... I have a sanitary S-4 that is missing the carrier/product tray.. If you decide to sell parts please let me know.. my number is 912-536-7924 thanks

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

BML Consulting

I have 30 years within the foodservice industry as an equipment, supplies and fine dining consultant. I have worked for foodservice distributors and more than 50 equipment, supplies and top-of-the-table manufacturers within the Southern California marketplace. I have extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of heavy cooking equipment, front-of-the-house, fine dining, wine and tablewares. I am interested in giving back to the community that has assisted in my success and I am happy to offer my unbiased expertise to those in need of objective answers. I am also certified as a CFSP professional (Certified Food Service Professional) as a member of NAFEM.

Began career in 1979 at one of the nation's most prestigious distributors, RW Smith & Co. Recipient of Three "Top Gun" awards as the best salesman in the company.
Too many awards to list from manafacturers but among those: largest sale in three years for Ventmaster ventilation systems (more than 368 lineal feet of exhaust ventilation)for the Neveda Culinary Arts Academy; "Rising Star" for greatest sales growth in one year for all territories in the US on behalf of Service Ideas; Largest increase in territory sales for Franklin Machine Products for signing two restaurant chains to a corporate program. The list goes on...

BA, Clinical Psychology
MBA, Negotiation & Arbitration

Rising Star, Service Ideas
"Top Gun" (3 years) RW Smith