Food Service Equipment & Supplies/electric ovens

Question
i want to start a bakery business   to bake and give it to stores not retail   but im so confused which ovens i need to avaiod hood expenses    could u please help me

Answer
Dear Veronica:
Sorry for the delay in responding but with the holidays comes many distractions. Your question is a tricky one because it depends, in part, on the volume and type of baked goods you intend to manufacture.

In order to help you I will need to know all the varieties of baked goods you intend to sell and the quantities of each item at full production.

If you are planning to do only small quantities of baked goods you can look at the Moffat brand of electric convection ovens which have been approved for use in many municipalities without a hood. However, there are some stipulations about using ovens such as Moffat: they need to have a fixed thermostat that will not allow the oven to go higher than 350 degrees.

Because of the concern over grease laden vapors many municipalities are wary about even allowing ovens like Moffat to be used. Once you've answered my questions I may be able to help you further.

Brian

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

BML Consulting