Food Service Equipment & Supplies/Char broil grill and heating

What would you recommend as equipment if I were to be grilling previously cooked chicken and what could I use to keep rice warm without electricity. I'm doing a food stand not good cart so I am able to use  propane. And Ice

Hi Blake:
It's really just a question of quality and price as to which brand(s) of char broilers you should consider to use. On the lower end of the spectrum you can consider Cecilware or Rankin Delux. Higher end would be Imperial Range or Wolf range.
Rice is difficult to keep warm properly unless you use a rice warmer. Anything else will either burn or dry out the rice. You can find propane fired rice warmers from companies like Town Equipment or Thunder Group.
Best of luck!

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

BML Consulting

I have 30 years within the foodservice industry as an equipment, supplies and fine dining consultant. I have worked for foodservice distributors and more than 50 equipment, supplies and top-of-the-table manufacturers within the Southern California marketplace. I have extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of heavy cooking equipment, front-of-the-house, fine dining, wine and tablewares. I am interested in giving back to the community that has assisted in my success and I am happy to offer my unbiased expertise to those in need of objective answers. I am also certified as a CFSP professional (Certified Food Service Professional) as a member of NAFEM.

Began career in 1979 at one of the nation's most prestigious distributors, RW Smith & Co. Recipient of Three "Top Gun" awards as the best salesman in the company.
Too many awards to list from manafacturers but among those: largest sale in three years for Ventmaster ventilation systems (more than 368 lineal feet of exhaust ventilation)for the Neveda Culinary Arts Academy; "Rising Star" for greatest sales growth in one year for all territories in the US on behalf of Service Ideas; Largest increase in territory sales for Franklin Machine Products for signing two restaurant chains to a corporate program. The list goes on...

BA, Clinical Psychology
MBA, Negotiation & Arbitration

Rising Star, Service Ideas
"Top Gun" (3 years) RW Smith