Food Service Equipment & Supplies/hobart meat grinder

Ihave a hobart meat grinder.model no.356071,troy ohio, half,amp-88,volt-115,classrga622cycles-60.just information on its age, worth, dad passed from cancer and i,m not sure what to do with it.

Very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Regarding the meat grinder, it is an old model no longer made. I can't tell you the age of the grinder since I don't work for Hobart. You might look up a local service agency (GCS is a national service agency) that specializes in Hobart repairs to get a better idea of its age.
I don't know what condition your grinder is in but even if it's in good condition it's probably not worth more than a couple hundred dollars. You might try listing it on eBay, Craigs List or an industry associated trade magazine, Turtle Soup.
Best of luck,

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

BML Consulting

I have 30 years within the foodservice industry as an equipment, supplies and fine dining consultant. I have worked for foodservice distributors and more than 50 equipment, supplies and top-of-the-table manufacturers within the Southern California marketplace. I have extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of heavy cooking equipment, front-of-the-house, fine dining, wine and tablewares. I am interested in giving back to the community that has assisted in my success and I am happy to offer my unbiased expertise to those in need of objective answers. I am also certified as a CFSP professional (Certified Food Service Professional) as a member of NAFEM.

Began career in 1979 at one of the nation's most prestigious distributors, RW Smith & Co. Recipient of Three "Top Gun" awards as the best salesman in the company.
Too many awards to list from manafacturers but among those: largest sale in three years for Ventmaster ventilation systems (more than 368 lineal feet of exhaust ventilation)for the Neveda Culinary Arts Academy; "Rising Star" for greatest sales growth in one year for all territories in the US on behalf of Service Ideas; Largest increase in territory sales for Franklin Machine Products for signing two restaurant chains to a corporate program. The list goes on...

BA, Clinical Psychology
MBA, Negotiation & Arbitration

Rising Star, Service Ideas
"Top Gun" (3 years) RW Smith