Food Service Equipment & Supplies/hobart meat grinder

Question
Ihave a hobart meat grinder.model no.356071,troy ohio,h.p.one half,amp-88,volt-115,classrga622cycles-60.just information on its age, worth,history.my dad passed from cancer and i,m not sure what to do with it.

Answer
Bruce:
Very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Regarding the meat grinder, it is an old model no longer made. I can't tell you the age of the grinder since I don't work for Hobart. You might look up a local service agency (GCS is a national service agency) that specializes in Hobart repairs to get a better idea of its age.
I don't know what condition your grinder is in but even if it's in good condition it's probably not worth more than a couple hundred dollars. You might try listing it on eBay, Craigs List or an industry associated trade magazine, Turtle Soup.
Best of luck,
Brian

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

BML Consulting