Food Service Equipment & Supplies/Sanitary Slicer

Question
Larry;,,,  I`ve recently got a model S-4, on the plate, where the meat rests, there are 4 screws mounted in the back of this plate.  2 of these screws are broken off & ground down.  I`d like to know if you know where I can get 2 of those screws & 3 of the screw caps (as there is only 1). OR,,  would I have to buy a new plate?
         Thanks for any help,
         Nate

Answer
Unless you know the exact size of the screws and the caps, the only way to replace them is through the manufacturer. If you have the exact size that would have a measurement something like 8-24 X 1/2 or a metric equivalent, then you could order through an online fastener company or local hardware.

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

Larry Edger