Food Service Equipment & Supplies/Sanitary Slicer

Larry;,,,  I`ve recently got a model S-4, on the plate, where the meat rests, there are 4 screws mounted in the back of this plate.  2 of these screws are broken off & ground down.  I`d like to know if you know where I can get 2 of those screws & 3 of the screw caps (as there is only 1). OR,,  would I have to buy a new plate?
         Thanks for any help,

Unless you know the exact size of the screws and the caps, the only way to replace them is through the manufacturer. If you have the exact size that would have a measurement something like 8-24 X 1/2 or a metric equivalent, then you could order through an online fastener company or local hardware.

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

Larry Edger

Multi concept restaurant owner. Just finished fourth restaurant. Can answer questions on all aspects of running, owning and starting a restaurant, cafe or hospitality operation. Enjoy helping other restaurant owners. Most "consultants" have no idea what a restaurant operator needs to be successful. Let me know if I can assist you finding answers to your operating and marketing questions. Accomplished chef and menu development a particular talent for upscale casual restaurants.

Owner and operator of several multi-concept restaurants. Successful entrepreneur, started businesses from scratch on many occasions. Know the problems with planning and running a restaurant. Always independent operations and not the product of chain restaurants.

National Restaurant Association and many more.

Numerous magazines, websites, blogs and news media.

Attended Ohio State University and have gone through many extended classes relating to marketing and management. Written many courses and training manuals.

In my career I have been fortunate to receive many.

Not a "for hire" consultant. Just helping independent restauranteurs who need assistance.