Food Service Equipment & Supplies/Food machinery

Dear sir,
We are a food machinery manufacturer from china, we are supplying machinery for processing fruits,vegetables,meat and also  production lines. How can we target our customers from overseas?
And make the potential customers find us.
Do you have any suggestions and help us ?
Thanks and best regards

I wish I could help you, but marketing to restaurants is out of my line of expertise. Marketing restaurants to consumers is my experience.

I would suggest you offer your line of products to wholesalers like Central Restaurant Products, Supplies on the Fly and Web Restaurant Store. They all sell a lot of equipment to restaurants. Wish I could be of more help.

Food Service Equipment & Supplies

Larry Edger

Multi concept restaurant owner. Just finished fourth restaurant. Can answer questions on all aspects of running, owning and starting a restaurant, cafe or hospitality operation. Enjoy helping other restaurant owners. Most "consultants" have no idea what a restaurant operator needs to be successful. Let me know if I can assist you finding answers to your operating and marketing questions. Accomplished chef and menu development a particular talent for upscale casual restaurants.

Owner and operator of several multi-concept restaurants. Successful entrepreneur, started businesses from scratch on many occasions. Know the problems with planning and running a restaurant. Always independent operations and not the product of chain restaurants.

National Restaurant Association and many more.

Numerous magazines, websites, blogs and news media.

Attended Ohio State University and have gone through many extended classes relating to marketing and management. Written many courses and training manuals.

In my career I have been fortunate to receive many.

Not a "for hire" consultant. Just helping independent restauranteurs who need assistance.