Football Trivia (General)/nfl free agency

i waz wondering what are your predictions for where nfl free agents would land .Where do you think top draft prospect would go to by needs of teams?how do you think the jets can solve their issues, amd do you think giants are cutting too many players?

Too early to tell about the draft and free agents. I don't think the Giants are cutting too many players. They are trying to get their salary cap under control so they can sign draft picks and free agents. The Jets can solve their issues with finding a good quarterback, it all starts there and Sanchez is not the answer.

Football Trivia (General)

Randy Inman

I can answer general questions on the NFL. I do not answer soccer or College Football Answers. I can help you with Fantasy Football questions.

Pro Football writer for and the Claremont Courier newspaper. Writer for the Yahoo Contributor Network. Covers the Carolina Panthers for

Claremont Courier

High School Graduate