Football: UK/American, European and Canadian Football Game.

Football Game
Football Game  
QUESTION: Dear Daniel

Are there any differences in American, European, Canadian Soccer Game in terms of Rules and Regulations ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hi Prashant,

As far as I am aware there are no different rules in any major leagues that come under FIFA worldwide as they are all in the same professional organization (FIFA)

However of course at different levels such as amateur etc specific countries leagues may introduce their own rules, such as interchange instead of a substitution system, however at a professional level as far as I am aware the governing bodies (FIFA) rules blanket all who are part of it.

Again, please ask me anything you want to know, happy to help.

QUESTION: Dear Daniel

Thank you.

Why this question came to my mind is because of in the main category football in site, there are sub categories for Canadian Football, Football : UK etc, so whether the soccer game played in different countries viz USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and other European countries is being played with different rules and regulations ?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

As far as I know the specific rules for professional football does not change amongst the leagues.

The reason there are different sub categories like that is probably because:

1: College football to my knowledge is not proper full professional football and therefore may have some different rules.

2: There may be some people who specialize in certain leagues such as the Canadian or American based on their knowledge, such as they may not have any knowledge of European teams, players, competitions but they may know all about players who play in the Canadian or American leagues and the teams they play for etc so for someone wanting to find out something about a specific Canadian league player they would be better suited asking them.

That is why I think they are probably there, but I have to admit I am not 100% sure.

Hope this helped.

Football: UK

Daniel Mustapha

I can answer your questions regarding Club Sides, National Sides, Various Leagues, Cup Competitions including different formats and rules. I can also answer questions about various players and different positions on the football pitch and roles that accompany them.

I have played football all my life, I have watched football all my life. Everything I do generally has something to do with football, I love to study it and could talk about it all day.

Noarlunga United Football Club

Football Player.

League Medals, Cup Medals.

Noarlunga United Football Club.