QUESTION: I walk on concrete a lot and am in pain what is the best footwear to wear for walking on concrete.I use dr scholls insoles but they wear out fast then sneakers but still pain what gives?

You should look for footwear with good shock absorption on the heel region and with a lightweight sole. There are many brands on the market that offer that kind of sole. A thick sole, made of light materials, that has shock absorption properties. Im particular fun of a brand called Rockport, but there are many others, it will depend on your personal taste and on the money you are willing to spend.
But again, the key is shock absorption.

Hope it helps,
Best regards,

QUESTION: Any specific model you recommend also the insoles how often should they be.replaced?or even for the footwear for that matter?

The link below is just a idea. You might not like them, but you should consider in finding similar characteristics in terms of comfort.

Regarding replacement it all depends on the footwear and insoles wear. There is not a fixed duration, it will all depend on the amount of time you wear the shoes.

Hope it helps,

H. Oliveira

I can answer technical questions regarding footwear manufacture, safety footwear, physical testing of footwear and safety footwear manufacture and testing.

Ive worked 5 years as technical manager of a footwear testing laboratory, where I made testing on footwear and footwear components. After that, Ive worked for 8 years in a safety footwear factory, in charge of quality control, laboratory testing and ISO 9001 certification. Presently, I work in a footwear soles factory where we make soles for footwear using injection moulding of thermoplastic rubbers and vulcanization of SBR rubber. Im also in charge of laboratory testing and ISO 9001 certification.

I have a degree in Production Engineering by a Portuguese University. Ive made several short training courses on quality, laboratory testing and computers.