Ford/Starting problem

alan wrote at 2008-12-03 12:10:30
could be the breather pipe on fuel tank blocked, when left over night the suction can pull it back to the tank......... unblock or release fuel cap as you park up for night , try in morning, i have had this problem with fords.

allen willis sr wrote at 2011-05-26 04:16:35
I solved my problem after changing all of the above by going back and double checking the fuel pump relay. come to find the # 46a in fuse and relay box under hood was the culprit, not listed as such and listed as the emission and several other control componet relay caused the malfunction. This was a hard to find fix but I got it before pulling the tank off tor the third time.  

dr slow wrote at 2013-08-21 00:09:46
damper works as regulator on some models though some have both if you look closely you see the resemblance it probably has a screw on top like an adjustable regulator a damper is also a sort of check valve dampens the effect of injectors pulsing open and close on fuel pressure look it up in wikipedia

I am an expert on fox bodied Mustangs (1979 - 1993) Mainly the fuel injected ones.. .I can answer mechanical, electrical, and body related questions, I am an ASE certified technition and an I-car certified bodyman

Been building Mustangs for 10 years... Been racing them for the last 8

ASE, I-Car

I-Car cartifies, ASE Certified and a Certified GMA-MIG Welder