Ford/Rear Vibration

THE MACHANIC wrote at 2012-12-13 20:19:55
I have the same problem at the same speeds the problem is in the rearend ether bearinge or gearnoise from premature failure taking place. mine started about 32000 miles and now has 40000 at first I thought I had a tire issue but after looking at the facts ford has a problem with these rearends. would advise to drain flush and refill with top grade lube. It is just a matter of time before is goes out and ford leaves you with the bill for there P.O.S. REAREND. If the old 9" was not broken then don't fix it FORD!!!

Dusty Granata

Ford Truck Drive train Repair, 4x4 systems, Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases, Axles. Electrical systems, Fuel Delivery, Charging system, Starting System.

Mechanic at Ford Dealerships, and General Automotive repair at small town garages. have over 15 years experience. I also have extensive heavy equipment experience with John Deere, Cat, Hyster, Case and IH.

Triangle Fire Company

BOCES automotive (1999) Ford Blue Oval certified (2005)

Firefighter of the year (2006)