Ford/F150 ABS Light On

Ffe wrote at 2012-12-15 16:23:29
I put LED light on my F150 and my upper brake light was burn. My ABS light goes on until I change my upper brake light (the one on the roof)After I change it the ABS light goes off.I don't know why , but I think the light bulb act as a ground for the ABS system.Now the only problem I have is the airbag light that goes on !!! One funny thing is that my LED light were on at only 10% when I start my truck(like I have a dimmer on them)and after I change my upper bulb it's now off. It seem to work with the electricity of the daylight system

Tim Raw

most questions related to fords 1949-present,engines, drivetrains, electrical and electronics, suspension, diagnostics, braking... pretty well any thing but body. especially mid 70's Sorry no deisels (I am allergic to deisel fuel)

26 year automotive service technician. Red seal certified. Emmissions and Propane certifications.owned and operated Fords since 1972

Optimist Club Identifix subscriber Mitchell subscriber Manager subscriber Mitchell service intelligence subscriber Automotive Technical Institute AITN

red seal certified. that says it all. I have passed all certification in to work in automotive, anywhere in canada. I also have had training in electronics, antitheft, braking. propane systems, emmissions systems, and have an Automotive engine rebuilder certificate and spent 4 years as an automotive engine rebuilder. I have worked in many automotive shops as well as operating my own buisiness.