Ford/1996 mustang gt 4.6l convertable

Question
I have a front right wheel squeak coming from wheel area when turning, going over bumps at all times.  last year when it was raining I had this too and used white grease on all moving parts in wheel well area and sqeek went away. would like to actually repair but not sure what part is bad. I am thinking it is a boot that might be worn out and not lubed. are there any grease fittings on this model? i cant seem to find any?

Answer
First I'd like to apoligize for the wait time, been a little under the weather. The problem your describing on that vehicle is usually coming from the outer tie rid ends . It is the hardest working part when turning and when going over bumps . Unfortunately they don't put grease fittings in the anymore unless you replace it with an aftermarket part then a grease fitting will be supplied. That is where I would start .  

Ford

brian howard