Ford/Engine swap 91 mustang 5.0 into an 02 Ford 1-150

Question
I'm going to swap my engine in my 02 Ford F-150 that currently has the 4.6 with a 1991 Mustang 5.0. I have the 1991 ECM and all its wiring under the hood from the mustang. Does the ECM need to be reprogrammed in anyway to work in my truck and if so where can I get it done?

Answer
I have never actually seen this done. It should work as long as you get ignition power to the pcm. The only issue you may run in to is how the trani is gonna shift as it is programmed into the logic of the pcm unless it's got a throttle valve cable. Not sure which trani you have  

Ford

brian howard