Ford/injectors

Question
the plugs are wet 2 out of 6 others are black what could possibly be the solution

Answer
Hello, what is the year make and model and engine size  ? The vehicle is running rough or skipping I assume ? When you are checking these plugs is it after or before it is running ? If the plugs are wet after just sitting then you have injectors bleeding off. If the plugs are wet and the car is running rough then you have two cylinders that there is either no spark to fire the cylinders or it could be low compression.  

Ford

brian howard