the plugs are wet 2 out of 6 others are black what could possibly be the solution

Hello, what is the year make and model and engine size  ? The vehicle is running rough or skipping I assume ? When you are checking these plugs is it after or before it is running ? If the plugs are wet after just sitting then you have injectors bleeding off. If the plugs are wet and the car is running rough then you have two cylinders that there is either no spark to fire the cylinders or it could be low compression.  

brian howard

I can answer most question from drive ability to electrical, electronics and almost all check engine light concerns from 2000-2013 vehicles

I am a Ford Certified Master technician. I specialize in drive ability concerns, but can help with most concerns from steering to suspension and climate control relating to Ford And Lincoln/Mercury products from model year 2000 to current

Ford Certified Master Technician