Ford/Truck shakes a lot

Question
QUESTION: I have a 2003 F150, v6, standard transmission, with 170,000 miles. I've had it for about 5 years. The only major repair it had was replacement of crankshaft due to overheating (huge oil leak).
I do realize that due to the oldness, the mileage and the crankshaft issue driving this truck is obviously not going to be as smooth as a new model. But at the time I don't think I can afford a newer truck, and I don't think so much shaking is normal. When driving, I can hear something like a tiny loose screw but I can't tell for sure what it is.
How can I reduce the shaking?

ANSWER: Hello, sorry for the late reply but I just have a few questions and I'm sure we can figure this out. The truck seems to run ok and no check engine light ? Did they replace the crank shaft only and not the camshaft as well ? Reason I ask is, that engine has a balance shaft as well and if it wasn't times right during assembly, you would experience what you are feeling now

QUESTION: The check engine light has been on for a while, but the truck didn't shake so much. Only the crankshaft was replaced.

Answer
Hello there is a couple questions your going to need to ask who ever did the repair . The crank and cam are balanced together there is also a balance shaft I'm the middle of that engine . Are they sure they matched the crank to the cam ? Also be sure there wasn't a weight knocked of the flywheel during removal or installation as that will give you a an unbalanced condition as well

Ford

brian howard