Ford/fan moter

Question
2006 f150 4x4 lariat one year ago ford jim cliped the a/c fan moter so it would work.It would only run on high.I replaced front control head an it still only works on high.Where would they have jim cliped it at? An what would casud it to stay on high?

Answer
Hello are you talking about the fan motor than blows inside the vehicle ? Or the a/c fan in the engine compartment ? The one inside the vehicle is controlled by the blower motor switch and also the blower motor resistor. If you have replaced the heater control head then replace the blower motor resistor , very common . It is located in the box that holds the blower motor on the pass side.  

Ford

brian howard