Ford/1998 Mazda B-3000 blower motor

I have a 1998 Mazda B-3000 and the heater/ac blower motor recently quit working. I have checked all the fuses, the relay, and replaced the resistor , all to no avail! One odd thing I have noticed is that when I am at speed it seems to be that the blower is working because I can feel the cold air of the air conditioning coming out of the vents whereas I can feel none when the truck is at rest. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, so you haven't replaced the blower motor yet ? With the switch in the high position, lightly tap on the bottom of the blower motor located on the pass side. It may start working !! If so replace it. If not place a voltmeter between the two pins at the blower motor connector. It should read between 10-12 volts on high . If it does , replace the blower motor

brian howard

I can answer most question from drive ability to electrical, electronics and almost all check engine light concerns from 2000-2013 vehicles

I am a Ford Certified Master technician. I specialize in drive ability concerns, but can help with most concerns from steering to suspension and climate control relating to Ford And Lincoln/Mercury products from model year 2000 to current

Ford Certified Master Technician