Ford Repair/Fuel Pump Driver Module off-line

Crown wrote at 2014-10-21 12:00:12
Greetings! For anything Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, and even Lincoln related, please go to:

There are free wiring diagrams available using the site search engine. I would recommend registering (very easy & free), then posting you questions for the exerts to answer. I've resolved countless issue's with my older 80's Crown's here, as well as the fueling issue's with my 2004 Crown.

With you fuel pump driver module, it's located in the trunk, on the dirver's side, under the carpeting (just below the fuel cut-off switch). It screwed in just on the outside of the trunk framing, but very easy to access. I recommend changing this out to resolve your issues. Module's run anywhere from $68-$85.00. Hope this helps. Best of luck!

Ford Repair

mark henson

engine performance,heating and air,electrical,brakes

i have 31 years experience,domestic cars and asian mainly domestic-ase certified