Ford Repair/1998 Ford Explorer

bruce.twisle wrote at 2013-03-21 05:04:21
A control valve regulates the flow of the fluids to the clutch in an automatic transmission.

Regarding first your query: To make your search easier, you may want to look up good DIY manuals online to diagnose and work on the car yourself.

http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/diy/ford-explorer-repair.html this link provides a collection of comprehensive DIYs that can be done easily on your Explorer. Just key in what area you are going to work upon, and the relevant information will be in front of you. Happy Tinkering!

Ford Repair

Sam Gorgey