Ford Repair/2002 explorer

pass rear window will go down but not up i reversed the wires and window whent back up so i know its not motor it works from drivers control and rear door but like i said only in down or up if i reverse it can u help..

the first thing i want you to check is thw wiring between the driver's door and the body. if you open the driver's door, you'll see a rubber grommet between the door and body. push the right side of this grommet into the body and remove the left side from the door, you'll have to cut two rubber tabs that hold this grommet on the driver's side, slide this hose/grommet up. inside you'll see abunch of wires. you'll probably find one or two broken wires.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician