Ford Repair/1997 ford explorer drl switch location

have no headlights or taillights and was told that it is the drl module but we have looked every where and have asked everyone and yet we cant seem to locate where the drl module is  or even if this is the problem- fairly certain it is but not 100% but we need help in its secret location so that we can fix it  HELP!!! THANKS

i need to know if this vehicle has auto lamps or not ??? if yes then they are controlled by the gem module which is located directly behind the radio. if no, then they are controlled by them drl. problem is, neither controls your tail lamps. they are controlled by the central time module. i would be looking for corroded wiring under the fuse panel in the engine compartment or a faulty multi-function switch or head lamp switch which controls both

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician