Ford Repair/2005 Taurus - airbag cm

Question
Where is the airbag control module on a 2005 Taurus? Are there any special steps or concerns to take in replacing it? Thanks!

Answer
the air bag control module is located under the dash on the left hand side. by the driver's left foot- look under the dash, you will see a square box with a tg on it starting with the numbers 14- could be a b321 that follows it. only advice in replacing is to be sure the battery has been disconnected for atleast 45 min as this module has capacitors that can store energy for that long

Ford Repair

brian