Ford Repair/4 wheel drive

I have a 2002 f350 and the 4 wheel drive quit working. A guy told me that it was the gem neck went bad and said that it needed to go to a ford dealer for the part and to be re programmed. How much money am i looking at to get it fixed.

if it's actuallt the gem that went bad, your looking at 1000.oo plus to get it done. there are mutiple other possibilities though- if it's shift on the fly 4 wheel, it could be as simple as a broken vacuum line or a bad seak internal to either the left or right hub. or just the actuator on the fender well.. did this happen all of a sudden ?

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician