Ford Repair/heater will not blow hot

i have a 2000 ford f-150 5.4 litre engine and the heater will not blow hot air fan is working fine hoses get warm changed the thermostat heater core does not leak any suggestions thanks

you have either of two problems, either the heater core is plugged or the blend door actuator is is stuck/broken- do you have manaual climate control.. ie. do you have to turn the know from hot to cold or does it have e.a.t.c. ie.. a digital read out ??

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician