Ford Repair/Intermittent headlight-on problem

Brian, this is regarding my 2009 Ford Edge that we have been discussing. As you suggested, I'm leaving the headlight switch set to Auto for the next two days and will get back to you with the results. If you could send me the TSB you mentioned, that would be great. Thanks, John

Hey John, part of this Technical service bulletin may or may not apply to your vehicle but worth investigating as. I'm sure it is entirley possible it's related also, I found a second bulletin which also can cause a battery draw. Because the file is from Ford I can't attach it- I don't usually ask but, I'll need an e-mail to send it to.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician