Ford Repair/Replacing thermostat

Hey Brian,
I need to replace the thermostat on my 94,
2.3L ranger xlt ,cause it's running too cold.
How do I go about it?
Thanks and appreciate any input in matter.

fairly simple. find your upper radiator hose. at the end of it closer to the engine you will find a connector with 2 or 3 8 or 10 mm bolts. remove those- remove the thermostat and replace it. refill the coolant after. you can actually go to " you tube " and typer hoe to replace thermosta on my " ???? " there you can find a video on the actual procedure

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician