Ford Repair/wipers wont turn off

I have a 2011 F250 6.2 and the wipers anr on intermittent when in the off position, work fine on all settings except the off position. Plz help

curious first of all how many miles on the vehicle ?? if it's under 36,000- the truck is still under warranty.
there are only two possibilities for this, a failed multi-function switch ( the wiper switch ) or the wiper module, part of the wiper motor. Easiest way to check is to remove the connector from the wiper motor. there should be 5 or 6 wires. using a test light, the key on and the switch off, you should only have power on one wire. if you have power on more than one wire - the switch is the problem. if not,  plug the connector back in and back probe the connector. if you have power on more than one wire than the wiper motor/module is the problem

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician