Ford Repair/1988 ford f-150

Question
I tore my truck allthe way down without making pictures and cant find any brake line diagrams. I am compleatly lost on how to redo the brake lines i kept the old lines and proportion valve. Just need a diagram or anything thing that can help me lay the lines out to reinstall them if you can help that would be awesone!!!

Answer
i don't have access to diagrams that old but, if you go to you tube, there are multiple videos on replacing brake lines. you would just type, how to replace the brake lines on my 1988 f150 or replacing the proportioning valve. please let me know if you found something helpfull or we'll try plan b

Ford Repair

brian