Ford Repair/2007 Ford Expedition electrical

I have the stock radio/6 cd changer/mp3 player. The cd changer got stuck so I removed it. I had two instances where the battery was dead after the vehicle sat for a few days. Ford said that the radio was being drained because the plugs for the cd changer were no longer making a circuit. So, they unpluged the radio. Is there any way to rig the cd plugs to solve the problem and still have my radio? Or can the cd changer circuit be by-passed?

Thank you

has disconnecting the radio actually fixed this concern ?? the most common problem for a battery drain on this vehicle is actually from the rear wiper motor. the arm doesn't fully return to the rest position and the wiper keeps trying to park it. before repairing any radio concerns, either disconnect the rear wiper connector or remove the fuse and get back to me

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician