Ford Repair/Engine rough and seems to be missing under 2000RPM.

2000 Ford Windstar 3.8l had blown head gasket. found head cracked.
Replaced complete gasket set and replaced bad head and had other head reworked at valve shop.
Before all this the vehicle was missing bad at all rpm's. Now it runs rough and seems to have a constant miss under 2000RPM. Feels and sounds like I am driving over rumble strips in the road. Just need some guidance what to check, have checked plugs wires and coils. Do NOT get any computer codes at all. Thanks.

You may have either of two problems going on or related.. the rumble strip feel is ohh so common, your feeling the torqu converter in thye transmission lcoking up. when this part gets worn you can feel the internal plates as the engauge. have your trani flushed by a reputable dealer or service station and have friction modifier added to the fluid. should eliminate this.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician