Ford Repair/Spark Plugs

2005 Taurus SE, 176,000 mi. All the cars that I owned before this had easy accessible Spark plugs but I can't see how to get at the back three plugs on this car. Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks, Jim

i apoligize for not getting back sooner, i just need to know if it's a 3.0 dohc or 2 valve engine. if it's a 2 valve you can actually jacl up the front of the car as high as possible ( use stands for safety ) and get to them from under the vehicle, it's a little light but.. if it's a dohc engine, removing the upper intake manifold is the easiest way, it only takes about 20 minutes to remove it and it doesn't need to come out of the way completley just lift it and suspend it with a bungy chord. you can also go to you tube and type, " how to replace the plugs on my ????? and there are pretty good videos there.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician