Ford Repair/wipers

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger, extended cab.  My wipers stopped working.  The motor and switch are working. When the ignition is on, and the wiper control is on, I can hear the wiper motor running.  When I turn off the wipers, the motor stops, so I believe the switch and motor are good.  How can I make the wipers work, please?

if you can hear the wiper motor working then the problem is either the wiper arms lossened up from the wiper transmission or the wiper transmission broke. can you move the wipers by hand and do they move together ???? if so then they cam disconnected from the transmission. if the only moved individually then the locking nuts holding them in place came loose. they are 15mm nuts that are located at the end of the wiper arms

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician