Ford Repair/2011 Ford Explorer xlt

Paige wrote at 2013-05-25 17:06:35
Bought 2011 new, brakes squeaking with less than 200 miles Took it to told Ford was the rotors , they said sorry could not duplicate noise. After 4 try's they finally admitted it was the rotors and replaced them. Whistle noise coming from right front pillar immediately afte purchase. Ford says cannot duplicate.. Still there. Bought th vehicle in April 2011 , it's now May 2013 hood is rusted all along the underside  lip. Ford says yeah., we've seen it on a couple Mustangs! Really?? Google Ford rust.. You'll be AMAZED at how long this has been going on!! At least 10 years I. Several models. Never again  

Paige wrote at 2013-05-25 17:08:40
Bought 2011 new, brakes squeaking with less than 200 miles Took it to Ford and told them it was the rotors , they said sorry could not duplicate noise. After 4 try's they finally admitted it was the rotors and replaced them. Whistle noise coming from right front pillar immediately afte purchase. Ford says cannot duplicate.. Still there. Bought th vehicle in April 2011 , it's now May 2013 hood is rusted all along the underside  lip. Ford says yeah., we've seen it on a couple Mustangs! Really?? Google Ford rust.. You'll be AMAZED at how long this has been going on!! At least 10 years I. Several models. Never again  

Ford Repair

brian