Ford Repair/2002 ford explorer follow up...

Is "you are very welcome" the only response I get or am i looking in the wrong area for an answer?  I sent you the question about my 2002 ford explorer possible torque converter issue that makes a light rattling noise and the response I received in the email you sent me was "you are very welcome"   Don't understand.

sorry- sometimes this site is a little off kilter. if you could resend the question. from what i remember of it, you had already replaced the converter and still having the same rattle ??? does it do it at idle in drive or just as you accel ?? when you push the o/d cancel button does it go away ??

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician