Ford Repair/2005 escape 3.0l heating system

car does not get real hot inside temp gauge good in middle changed thermostat and flushed system. not any better low steep car gets hot inside but not real hot on high seem to cool down .could this be the blend door actuator?

your gonna need to flush the heater core...  although you may have had a coolant flush, the process does not allow the flushing chemicals where the need to be long enough. go to your local auto parts store. ask them for coolant flushing acid. add it to your cooling system according to the instructions on the bottle. run your vehicle for about an hour with this acid in there  and the same day schedule to have your coolant flushed by a local respectible dealer/garage to get the acid out.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician