Ford Repair/Auto repair

QUESTION: I have a 96 ford mutang gt with 49kI took it in to the shop and they told me my power steering was low and dirty and needed to be flushed, needs tire alignment and both rear shocks are out what will occur if I didn't get all this fixed right away? How long can I wait?thank you

as far as the steering being flushed, it wont hurt. definatley extemd the life of your p.s. system but for the most part, if you check it and keep it full- you should be o.k. the shocks and alignment concern. if your having a less than comfortable ride- a new set of shocks and alignment would be helpfull

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician