Ford Repair/bronco tailgate window trouble

Question
i have a 1981 ford bronco custom with 5.0 302, a/t, 4wd. my tailgate window will not move i replaced the motor and it had no change, i also checked the fuse which was fine. wiring seems to be undamaged. i think it might be the tailgate window key switch but an unable to find one what are your thoughts on the subject?

Answer
A lot of these I repaired in the past had problems with the switch on the rear door latch. This is a lock out switch that prevents the window moving when the door is open. Not sure where to find these anymore, the last ones I remember replacing came as a wire harness assembly for that system. Google obsolete Ford parts and see if you can locate someone with the parts you will need.  

Ford Repair

DW