Ford Repair/please help i am running out of money this is my only transportation

Question
I have a 2004 f150 heritage.changed transmission and digital mileage did not work and od light on shifter was flashing.changed two fuses and light quit flashing and mileage worked but truck would not shift from first to second but i could manually shift with the lever from first to second but not third.diagnostic said shift sensor.changed that and still no different.changed wheel speed sensor on rearend.no difference.now i have changed the tranny again.still does not shift with this transmission.ford said the only other thing that controls the shifting is the pcm.now have new pcm programmed and keyed for the truck and it still does not shift.please what should i do.

Answer
if the fuses blew then there is a short in the harness. these were known to chaf out at the top of the bell housing. you are probably in the situation where the harness has had enough. the sensor on the side of the trani only has 6 or 7 wires going to it. open this harness and either find the shorted wire or overlay all to the pcm

Ford Repair

brian