Ford Repair/2005 ford taurus

my engine light is on ,i had the car check ay auto advance and the clerk told to codes  tckeck po300 or po 316.can you give an idea what could be wrong. thank you in advance. for your help

300 indicates a random mis-fire- essentially, the misfire is so minute the computer can't dtect the problem- the 316 means the misfire occurs within the first 1000 revolutions of the engine.. have you had a tune up done lately ?? if so, did they install motorcraft spark plugs as this engine is very sensitive to having factory plugs installed

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician