Ford Repair/Coolant System

I have recently purchased a 2006 Ford Fusion.The check engine light was on and when they checked it they said the thermostat was stuck.It has since been repaired but when it's cold I notice a sound like running coolant from under the right side of the dash.There are no leaks at all.Would it be possible that they didn't fill the rad properly or could it be another problem?Thanks.

I have to ask a few questions, is the vehicle over heating ??? I assume no, Have you checked the coolant level in the bottle under the hood and made sure it's full ??? if both of these check out o.k. this is actually a normal condition and no repair attempt should be made, your just hearing the water circulatin from the pump it's just lack of insulation in the dash area to block the noise.

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician