Ford Repair/Knocking noise in my 2005 ford explorer

Just recently when I turn my car on I hear this constant knocking noise around the passenger is continuous now my heater doesn't work.does this sound familiar to you?

yes, the blend door actuators go bad. it keeps trying to close the door so you will hear a continuous clunk.  it is actually located to the right of the driver's right foot. depending on who does the repair, they may tell you the dash has to be removed. which by the book it does but, if you've done a hundred of them like i have. it can be done in about an hour or so.  

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician