Ford Repair/aduio is not working

Question
There is no power to the radio, wondering if it is the anti theft deterrent is activivared? When you pull out the fuse for the radio it worked for a short amount of time but now it doesn't work. The make of the car is Ford Focus 2005 ZX4 SE. The CD player can hold 6 discs

Answer
Hi... Are you able to remove the radio ? Does this radio have two holes on each side of the radio ? If so there's special little tools you will need to remove the radio. Once it is removed . Remove the electrical connections from the back. Apply a die-electric grease ( electrical contact grease ) you can purchase from any auto parts store to the pins of the connector then reassemble. This should take care of your problem. Most of the time it's just a poor connection at the radio connectors . You can actually Google and see a you tube video on how to remove the radio on my "  type vehicle "  

Ford Repair

brian