Question I was attempting to check the voltage on my battery using a meter at the battery terminals had my meter set wrong and caused a short lost all electrical checked all fuses they are good the battery it self is all most new. Cant figure out what relay or whatever i blew any help would be much appreciated.
Answer Hi Quinton,
There is a fusible link in the positive wire going to the starter. That may have melted. Check the battery make sure it has atleast 12 volts. If it does check the fuse block under the hood and also under the dash. Another thing you might want to check is at the starter, make sure the positive and negative wires are tight. Let me know what you find out. Please feel free to ask me more questions if needed. Thank you so much.