Ford Repair/2002 murcury sable wagon delux

When car is idleing. Ac blows out hot air.

Hi sorry about the delay, not sure if you've had the problem fixed yet. Usually this is caused by either a restriction in the system or the cooling fans not operating properly. If you are at a stop and bring the vehicle off idle, does the cold air return or does it start working when you start moving ? If so, with the a/c on , open the hood and see if both cooling fans are spinning . Please check this and get back to me. Thanks  

Ford Repair

I can help you to answer most vehicle questions dating from 2000 and on. cars and light trucks relating to ford electrical. air conditioning, heating, brakes, steering and almost all driveabilty concrns. I am well versed in the area of Fords new sync/ford and lincoln my touch systems.

I have worked for Ford for the last 15 years and recently received my master technician status.

Ford master tecnician. Ford certified in steering, suspension, brakes, climate control, electrical and driveability concerns. light transission concerns. as well as certifed in Fords new sync/Ford/Lincoln mt Touch systems

Ford master technician