Ford Repair/2008 mustang v6

Question
Lately my mustang 2008 v6 sometimes loses all power, I can be going down the road and the car shuts off, losing all electrical power, no lights, dashlights etc. Nothing, then suddenly everything will come back on and it will start back up and be fine. This has happened 3 or 4 times. Can you tell me what the problem might be? Thanks for your help.

Answer
Sorry for the delay, not sure if you've had the problem fixed yet . The first thing I would have a local auto parts place check for you is the battery and charging system . Mostly the charging system. If the alternator is cutting out intermittently , it will cause the exact concern you are describing . Have you had the car scanned for any codes ?

Ford Repair

brian