Ford Repair/Won't start

Question
Hi -and Thank You for volunteering your time -I do appreciate it very much.
I have a Ford Ranger that has a relatively small head gasket leak.  I have driven it for since last winter (though it had no heat to speak of because of the leak), almost daily.  I recently was away for about 4 days and upon returning, the truck wouldn't start.  I'm certain it's due to some coolant leaking and fouling up the plugs?  How can I get that coolant out of the cylinders, so I can try and start the truck again?  *There is oil in my coolant reservoir, but NO apparent coolant is on the oil dipstick.

Thanks again,

Frank

Answer
Hi Frank.
Pull all the plugs and disable the coil. Crank the engine over and it should spit out any coolant in the cylinders. Also put just a few drops of oil down each cylinder. This may cause smoking if it does start but should go away.
Thank you for your question.
Jeff

Ford Repair

Jeff Brinkley