Foreclosure/rent to own

shirena wrote at 2014-09-20 11:41:04
ok i thought i was the only one worried about this as well i did go on craigslist and saw a couple ones for rent i called got some guy who said for 199 he will give me a list no deposit no first month rent and a housing coordinator will contact me to see the home, i thought about it and hung up didn't go thur with it, then i called back 3 days later got the same guy and i ask many question about this well will i get my money back if it doesn't work out ext... ask about seeing the home before i just gave 199, at this time he said maybe this program is not for you and hung up at that point i knew it was a scam why get mad because im asking questions about a property and the company im giving my money too  

Corey Vandenberg

Stopping foreclosure, what options do I have, how much time do I have, what to watch out for, scams and how to avoid them, should I do a short sale, what if I am in a chapter 7/13, how will my credit be affected, how long will it be before I can buy a home again, buying foreclosures, buying short sales

I have been helping homeowners avoid foreclosure for 10 years full time. I have extensive knowledge of foreclosure and bankruptcy. Our company has helped over 3000 homeowners and currently we offer completely free foreclosure counseling to anyone facing the loss of their home. I have done hundreds of short sales and have worked in nearly every facet of the foreclosure industry. I have done loan modifications

Roy High School, GRI, Stringham, Broker Graduate