Foreclosure/Novice investors

Question
we are in long island, NY. we are interested in finding and investing in flipping homes. can you suggest where and how we can start that process. we have read many books but are held back by "THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN" and have yet to take any action. can you advise on where to find, how to bid, how to guesstimate the repair costs and profit?
thank you

Answer
Good morning and thanks so much for your question!!!  

Are you thinking of flipping homes in the New York area?  I would strongly suggest locating a REALTOR in that area, who is very knowledgeable in investment homes and real estate in your area.  You can search online or I would be happy to refer you to an agent in that area.

The REALTOR will know the specific laws for your state regarding flipping, as they vary form state to state.  They will also know your market well and can advise you on where to look and help with finding the right resources to give estimates on repairs, profits and such.

Let me know if you are interested in me placing a referral for a reputable REALTOR to contact you(we have a fabulous relocation department that works with REALTORS all over the world) and no cost to you!!!!

I can also be reached at tsaleeby@fmrealty.com

Thanks so much and I will wait to hear from you!!!  

Foreclosure

Tonya Snow-Saleeby