Andrew Martinez wrote at 2013-07-11 03:09:53
I suggest you check and see if your current mortgage is HARP eligible. The first step is to check and see if your mortgage is owned buy Fannie Mae. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac has a loan look up option on their websites. The easiest way to check is to Google Fannie Mae loan look up and Freddie Mac loan look up.

If your loan is owned by Fannie or Freddie call your local mortgage broker and ask about a HARP loan


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Brian Pitcher


I can answer all questions in regards to short sales, strategic default, foreclosures, loan modifications, and most questions regarding real estate law.


I have closed well over 100 short sales in the past 3 years and that is the work we primarily do. We teach people how to keep their home if they can or how to bail on it in the best possible way without any recourse. I have taught many public seminars to accountants, loan mod counselors, attorney's and also many other real estate agents all over the country. I also know how to deal with the very tough second mortgages in the negotiations as well as mechanic liens and default judgements.

I have a bachelors in Spanish with a minor in Economics from the University of Utah. I have also been a Realtor for 8 years closing well over 200 transactions. I am a KW instructor for Short Sales and Foreclosures.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]